Thursday, June 3, 2010

Visiting My Internship Class

Well, today was very bittersweet. I went to visit my internship class one last time before their school year ends. I absolutely loved this group and it was so good to see them. They were so excited when I joined them for lunch. I stayed for recess and watched them play kickball- they wanted to show off because they had just learned to play it these past few weeks. Some of them had wanted to get pictures with me, so I did a group shot and uploaded it onto the teachers computer. I'd put the picture up, but I cannot do that for security reasons. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I am really happy I got to see them again! I don't know how I will be able to say goodbye to the fourth graders I will work with for a whole year starting in the fall. I get attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment