Saturday, May 29, 2010

Today's Zoo Trip

Had a wonderful day at the zoo with my husband and parents. There was a lot to see, and although we went early, it got crowded before we left. I think Monday's holiday had a lot to do with that. The Lemur Island exhibit opened just a few days aga and this was our first look. I wanted mom to see the amazing Orchid Show will it was still on exhibit. A few of the regular exhibits that I really enjoyed today were 1) The roadrunner in the Sonora Desert- he was really active today! 2) The polar bear in North America- he was swimming (unfortunately my camera battery died before we reached this exhibit)! 3)The Africa area that contains the elephants and other grazing creatures- some of the animals were closer than usual.

Here are some pictures from today's visit:


No comments:

Post a Comment